Friday, January 27, 2012

Full house again

Our friend Nina got a job starting tomorrow, so she's going to be staying with us for a bit. She's been living with her dad near Granby, and it's not conducive to working in Montreal, especially without a car. I'm not sure if they figured out what was wrong with her car yet. 

I've also had my sense of security shattered a bit. When I think about the guy staying with us. Who was homeless after the Montreal occupation camp got dismantled. I was thinking he might be clueless like the ex I don't talk to anymore, who can't cook until it's already made - he can reheat, who brings his laundry to his mom [and claims she likes it and she needs the money - right good excuse] and who can't clean much either... he likes moving stuff around and tidying.  No this guy is resourceful and self-sufficient. He's intelligent and well read. He's ingenious and thinks outside the box.   It just leaves me puzzled to think about it.  I'm sensitive and I guess it makes me realize how crappy the world is and the fact that I'm this paranoid and  not trusting isn't a bad thing.

Gotta run got miles to go before I sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!