Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Resto-Pub a l'Aventure

On Saturday after standing at the Russian Consulate, we were looking for a place to eat. I remembered having particularly good mussels at Place Jacques Cartier in Old Montreal. So we walked from the Consulate on du Musee to Place Jacques Cartier.  I'm not sure if it's the same place as three years ago where I had the mussels but they were divine.

My mom would make "moules marinieres" at home and it was awesome. I always loved the dish. It's rare that I find some that I love elsewhere, but I love them at l'Aventure. Even though it was low season for this restaurant, the service and atmosphere was great. It wasn't crowded but there was constant coming and goings.

I loved the mussels, the fries were good too, I'd go back well in about 2 years, which is how often I have mussels. Most of the time I'm just a vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!