Thursday, October 13, 2011

Interviewing time again

Thankfully no interviews this week, but next week I have to go to a university downtown to do some interviews. The day before I'm also going downtown to accompany my girlfriend to her first dentist appointment where he works on her. 

I also will be having stage coordinators coming in to ask about our students next week. That's always fun because when they aren't that good students then I have to bitch about them. It's always harder to say bad things about people then good things. Thankfully the 3 students with us now are actually good workers. One is a bit full of himself, but the guy working with him can see past that and make good use of the resource. :)

Sadly in fall and winter months, the pickings for students are slim so we have to make due with the people we get. The student we like the least, at least does a good job. So the personality we can put up with - well most of us.

Not enough interviews, next week, I have a therapist appointment tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!