Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm going to be downtown not that far from Square Victoria.

I have interviews today at a university downtown that's not so far from Square Victoria. I have interviews at 11, 11:30 and then at 12:30 or possibly 13:00. Either way I have at least 30 minutes free tomorrow to be able to go and check out Occupy Montreal and take photo's of what it looks like on a week-day.

I've decided to go interview by taking the train, so I do not have to deal with where to park and the traffic going downtown.

Yesterday the visit to the dentist went well with my gf She's still afraid but is starting to develop a rapport with the dentist so I think she'll do OK. I think she'll be able to go alone next appointment, but I told her I'm willing to go one last time for support.  He's been so goofy with her. He called her when we got back to work and started off "I need a good dentist but I'm afraid, who do you recommend"  He wanted to make sure she was OK, that the freezing he used to fix her cavity didn't affect her heart, and that her mouth felt fine.  He's such a sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!