Sunday, October 02, 2011

GASP - I would never consider buying there!

When I got married for the first time back in 1987, I remember going shopping on St Hubert street in Montreal to find a headpiece to wear for my wedding. I believe I must have walked into 10 different wedding stores before I had staff actually come out to talk to me.

Between looking like I could be 16 and dressed to go shopping [jeans and running shoes] they all figured I was a waste of their time. Yet between the man I was going to marry and myself, we made probably 4 times the salary of women working in these shops. But we were not worth even a second of their time.

It doesn't seem like the wedding industry has changed much. Gotta love a store that feels they are too good to sell to you. 



You go Keara! Have a great wedding and don't let the likes of Chris at GASP ruin what should be one of the most exciting days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!