Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Too Casual for the Catholic Church

Not that I disagree with this article but who is the Catholic church kidding? They want to tell people how to run their lives and they can't even control what priests do?

On my last blog about the Catholic church, a friend, who's Greek Orthodox pointed out that it doesn't make sense that Catholic Priests cannot marry, unlike in her form of Christianity.   I'm am in total agreement with this and couldn't have said it better.  

I'm sure if priests could marry there would have been a lot less pedophiles joining the church and married men with children do not take too kindly to others who abuse children, I'm sure the rampant paedophilia wouldn't have been so spread and kept hidden for so long.

To get back to the article, I'm from a generation who's felt casual was the way to go. I work for a company with no dress code, and love it because it gives me the option of how I chose my wardrobe.  However I do agree that it sucks that there is no where to dress up anymore. Most occasions now people can and will go casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!