Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday for International Protection - Syrians Armed with Words

Sadly Bashar Al-Assad's regime has not stopped the butchering of his people and this Friday was dubbed, Friday for international protection.  The Syrian people are amazing. They refuse to take arms, and they do not want Libyan style help either.  They want a peaceful resolution. They are willing to die so that others maybe free, that Syria  may be a free country with the same kind of rights I've lived with all my life as a Canadian.

The video below is collective effort  between all the Syrian people who risked their lives to get this footage out of Syria for the world to see, hubby and myself.  I've been watching the video's for months in disbelief and when one video disappeared in early August I've starting collecting all the video's I watch.  With this 3 GB library of videos, hubby, who is an awesome editor by profession,  made this montage called "Syrians Armed With Words". Please share! Please let everyone know that the Syrian Regime is brutally murdering it's people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!