Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Park National Frontenac - Departure

Purple Pitcher Flower - from backside
We got up around 8ish on the last day. I still didn't get feeling I slept at all. It also rained part of the night and I could hear the water dripping from the tarps periodically. 

We managed to pack the truck, go take showers and leave the park by noon. On the way back we headed towards Thetford Mines, then towards PlessisVille eventually meeting up with highway 20. We made a pit stop in Thetford Mines to gas up the truck and a second one in Ste Julie at a McD's since I was starting to be hungry. 

Field of Carnivorous flowers - every red spot is a flower
We made it downtown Montreal near 5pm, I wanted to be at Peel pub for 5pm because it was our friend's Rick's birthday today. Many of his friends were gathering to celebrate his birthday as a way to remember him, since his untimely demise on Canada day. 

I also managed to drop off daughter back at her dads and make it to my therapist on time - well he's always a bit late so I was just on time. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!