Monday, August 29, 2011

Finally have a smartphone

So I finally managed to be less angry at Fido and called them to get them to send me a Smartphone. It's funny on their website, they say you can call or go to a Fido store to get a phone but when  you call, the number marked to get a phone, they tell you to go to a Fido store!

Well after my numerous trips to the Fido store and ending up empty handed I was not going to waste time standing in line to get a pimpled face youth telling me they were out of stock or whatever other excuse I've been given "come back tomorrow" - because I have nothing better to do with my life then live at the Fido store!!! I change phones about every 5 years and never hang out at the Fido store!!!

I got the message across that it was either they send me a phone, since mine was useless at this point, or I go to another company. They figured sending me a phone was probably the smart thing to do. I got my phone as promised on Saturday delivered by Brown and have been discovering it since.  It's more phone then I need but I'll see as I'm going camping today for a couple of days, how well it does outside the city. 

With my luck it will be a campground without any reception like Parc du Mont Tremblant.  We're going to Park Frontenac that is on the edge between the Eastern Townships and the Appalachians. I've never been there, and I look forward to it. This park has many campgrounds that are on the waterfront of Lac St Francois.  It won't be that warm with maximums of 20 during day and 10 at night, but it will be nice to be away from the city.

Gotta get ready, picking up daughter in 2 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!