Saturday, July 16, 2011

Daughter in town for the day

My eldest tells me that the Navy in it's infinite wisdom gave her a train ticket to Montreal Friday night and a plane ticket to Halifax for Sunday. She expected she was going to travel from Quebec city to Halifax directly. But no, apparently she spends Saturday in Montreal.  This is good since I was too much of a basket case to go to Quebec city last week-end.  She has errands to do today but is willing to do them with me so she gets to do things she needs to do and see her mom all at the same time. 

I'm not eager at all, I've been awake since about 6:30 this morning and am already bathed and full dressed. Heck I wasn't that early on some mornings I was working this week.  All I need is to eat breakfast and I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!