Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Co-worker a bit of an exhibitionist

I mentioned a while ago that I work in a male dominated industry.  There's only 4 women who work under my boss, and about 25 men.  One of the other women, I was hearing comments months ago when she was working alone with a guy in a team. One of the comments the guys had was that she doesn't wear a bra. 

I hadn't noticed it myself, I don't check out women's breasts as a rule, but I remember one day the shirt she was wearing was rather tight and she was cold and she had massive headlights. That's when I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I remember mentioning it to the gf who works with me and she commented, she'd been hearing about it from the guys for a while. Of course none of the guys would ever say it to her. 

Today this same woman is wearing a long white dress. She's not wearing a bra or a slip. When she walked away earlier pushing a trolley, you could see her underwear clear as day.  This white dress isn't leaving anything to the imagination and I can't help but imagine what if she left and it was raining. Can you say Wet-Tshirt? 

If you're going to wear a white dress, you'd be well advised to wear a slip. I learned this years ago. I have a short black slip that goes mid thigh and a short white slip of the same length. I do not wear any summer dress without putting one of the two slips underneath.  Then I don't need to worry if the dress becomes see through in certain lighting or out in the sun. I also don't have to worry too much if a gust of wind lifts my dress, since the slip is narrow and won't lift. So worse case scenario, you'll see my slip and not my ass if it's windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!