Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Songs looping in head

A comment on Facebook by a 'friend' made me think about how thankful I should be that I don't watch Glee. It would just add to my constantly getting songs stuck in my head. 

Last year when I was watching China Beach, I was getting songs from Vietnam war era stuck in my head. Heck the theme song of China Beach, Reflections by Diana Ross & Supremes  is a prime example of a song that still randomly gets stuck in my head.

A percentage of the time, I get songs I actually like stuck in my head and it's not so bad. There's a co-worker who whistles really well, and when he works he randomly whistles. I don't mind listening to his whistling, but when I sat in earshot of him all day, I'd get all sorts of songs I didn't care for stuck in my head. Or worse, listening to radio on way to work and getting something nasty stuck in my head all day!

I'm going to go watch some episodes of season 5 of Without a Trace. I miss that show. Oh and I still have the Marine's Hymn stuck in my head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!