Thursday, April 07, 2011

Les Marchés d'Aliments Naturels TAU Inc

New health food store opened near work, and I suppose not that far away from home as well. It's in Pointe-Claire, at the MegaMall, next to the Omer Deserres art store. You can get to it either by the 40 service road going west, or  from Sources blvd going south, the entrance just before the 40 service road. It's not even showing on their website that this store is opened in Pointe-Claire yet.

I checked it out at lunch today for the first time.  I will have to go back after work or on the week-end to pick up gluten free bread. They have a lot of gluten free foods, so I will be going there regularly. They have Larabars but more expensive then everywhere. I need to order those online.

I even found decently priced cat food, called "The Healthy Cat".  Now will the cats like it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!