Friday, February 18, 2011

Not impressed with the new mailboxes from Canada Post

Ugly new Mailboxes from Canada Post
Every day on my way to work I take Anselme Lavigne and drive in front of Ecole Dollard des Ormeaux.  I noticed a week or two ago that the mailbox in front of the school had been vandalized in some way, there was a large gaping hole in it.

This week I notice the mailbox in front of the school again and to me it looked like it had been vandalized again because instead of being all red, it looked like it had all sorts of graffiti on it.

I did some research a few minutes ago and as it turns out this is the new mailbox design from Canada post. Not impressed. From a distance it looks vandalized like it has graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!