Friday, February 11, 2011

Is King Abdullah of KSA like Schrödinger's cat???

That was the question that went through my mind this morning.  Currently the news media make him both alive and dead at the same time. This reminds me too much of the Schrödinger's cat paradox which I had to explain at work this week on the day I wore my Tshirt from Think-Geek. You would think at a company filled with engineers that they would know the paradox.. but I digress

Considering that the King of Saudi Arabia is 85, and has just had various surgeries in the US, it could be he is dead. It would not be far fetched at all. Fact the official Saudi government is denying it and saying the King is in "Excellent health" makes me suspicious. Currently if they announce Kings death it could lead the country to go into turmoil like Egypt so they don't want that. 

So King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is like in a box in Morroco and until someone opens the box, he could be dead or alive at the same time, much like Schrödinger's cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!