Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jumps-at-door-bells is a weird cat.

My daughter's cat Lynx is a smart and weird cat. In the past half hour he's been jumping at the bells hanging on the back of my front door. I have bells hanging on the back of my main doors because I'm jumpy, and I don't want people to sneak into the house.

I'm not sure the point he wants to make, whether he wants to go back outside on a leash to enjoy the warm weather OR alternatively try to find my daughter. I mean after all she left through the door and the past couple of days she's not giving him much attention, it's the new kitten she's adopted thats getting all the attention. He's now jumped at the bells a dozen times. The best I could get was this photo of him about to jump at the bells. I hope that realizing it will get him nowhere, he will stop. I would be pretty upset if he spent all night jumping at the door.

So his current nickname is now Jumps-at-door-bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!