Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Down the hall, to your left, just past the ATM

All I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really dislike bureaucracy. Why do I need to get government issued papers, first notarized and then stamped by the government as authentic? What a crazy world we live in.

So today I made a trip to Ottawa to "Fort Pearson". I had been warned that I'd take a wrong turn and end up in Hull. Well I did end up in Hull twice. From 2 different ways. Finally I ended parking under 111 Sussex Drive, which cost me $2 for an hour, cheaper then downtown Montreal where it's $5 for half an hour. People in the 111 Sussex Drive building were most helpful. I was mentioning to my daughter we had to figure out which way to go and this woman just offered point us in the right direction.

I mean it takes less then 5 minutes to get the papers stamped. But it took 2 1/2 hours to get there. We finally leave the 111 Sussex Drive and in an effort to avoid landing in Hull again, ended up in the free parking of the building where to get papers stamped. Life's little ironies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!