Friday, June 15, 2007

After the ceremony

It was a cute marriage ceremony, even for a civil union. The whole ceremony lasted about 15 minutes. The text the marriage officer reads is obviously a direct translation from the Greek. Steve took lots of pictures. Of course my fingers had swelled so I had to argue to get the ring on, but I got it on.

We went to the Venetian restaurant on the seashore road between the Amathus and Limassol. They served a vegetarian moussaka that was to die for. I brought the rest home in a doggie bag, to eat later tonight. The owner Tony, was pretty friendly, and they also serve good food for the carnivores in your life.

My hair looked nice with the orchids as a crown and it worked well with the weather, about 34 today. I made two braids and pinned the flowers through the braids on the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!