Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pain: Together but so far away.

I have the song 'Pain' by Three Days Grace stuck in my head. This is part of the chorus:

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

So it's been looping in my mind for a few days now. Pain sometimes is what reminds us that we are still alive. The pain I'm going through at the moment, is being apart from a person I love. The pain kills me at times. I was crying earlier remembering how all the little things felt. I miss being in the same location as him. I know the emotions are still there. I know I would feel him no matter where he was in the world. [And now I'm getting flash backs of that show "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?"]. The 11,000kms that separates us makes it kind of difficult to back him up against a wall to kiss him ya know?

Ok.. I should get myself to bed. I'm not completely over jet lag. I mean tonight I mostly slept between 8pm-1am. I dozed off sitting on a straight chair in front of my laptop when my sweetie went to sleep. I migrated to my bedroom to watch TV, I don't think I saw any program completely. Missed most of Law & Order and most of CSI Miami [Even the bad one liners did not keep me awake]. I hope I can sleep.

To sleep, perchance to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!