Monday, March 12, 2007

Jet Lag sucks

I dunno how much time it will take me to get over jet lag. I can't stay awake in the evenings and then I'm awake at 4 am. I HATE being awake at 4am, unless I stayed up that late. Waking up at 4am does really nothing for me.

Thankfully Daylights saving time was early this year [so much so I had to adjust my PC twice for it to take it], at least it's one less hour for me to re-adjust to. And besides it makes it only 8 hours different with my sweetie, gives us a bit more time together.

Something tells me I will be at work today way way early. I figured I'd write an email, then tried getting back to sleep but no luck. In fact my back is saying 'Get up dammit, before I seize'.

*sigh* I fell asleep last night during every TV show I tried to watch, couldn't even write an email, kept falling asleep. I tried so hard to stay awake till midnight so I'd get a good night sleep.

Grumble. Grumble Grumble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!