Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wired aux maximum

I am so incredibly wired right now. Been wired since late afternoon. It's the kinda wired where I am talking 1000 words a minute. SomethingthatwouldlooklikethisI'mtalkingsofast.

I've talked on the phone tonight with my buddy in Ottawa, and I've spent the better part of the night, analyzing, overanalyzing, looking, relooking, and making sure this was the plane tickets I wanted to book. In between I remembered I might have had a carry on I bought a couple years back, an air Canada model. Found it and felt compelled to measure to make sure it fit the standards for carry-on luggage on both sides of the pond. I've gotten headaches looking at the various rules and regulations one must follow to fly.

I suspect I'm going to end up being a hungry hypoglycemic. I used to travel with peanut butter sandwiches. I'm sure that's a crime in itself. sigh. So no more flying with peanuts. I can see it the wave of the future.. naked travel. Everything goes outside passenger cabin, everything gets scanned.

so it's getting really late and I;m still obsessing. I might need a doctors note to carry my asthma meds. Sigh.

and I started my day by leaving home at 8:30 AM. It was bumper to bumper on the 40 going between 30-50km from Sources all the way to Decarie. The decarie service road was quicker the then 40 this morning . I made it to the dentist at 9:45 AM . Not only did I get the final cement on my crown, but I also got a teeth cleaning. There was a free hygienist. At least it was worth the trip. I left dentist at 11:00AM was at work at 11:30. Amazing how little time it took to get back

Ok.. need to get sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!