Sunday, February 04, 2007

The best laid plans.....

I knew what I was doing today. I was spending time with my sweetie and later my friend was coming over to help me with paperwork. At least that's what I thought this morning. I was mentally prepared and even eager to get rid of the damn paperwork..

but alas.. things did not work as expected with my sweetie, and my friend is too tired to come over. I'm not impressed. I've been feeling like nothing goes my way all week. And then I feel guilty for whining about it.

Ever notice that if already the time zone differences and circumstances make it difficult to spend time together 'live' that everything and then some with happen within that small window of opportunity where you can get to spend time together, making that window infinitely small.

I even managed to burn my micro-waveable pop-corn today. In my microwave. I usually burnt it at work cause I don't know those microwaves, but at home? What's my excuse.

I'll stop kvetching otherwise I will be no better then my daughter's whiny cat :P

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:53 pm

    Meh, nothing worse than burnt popcorn. And when it happens at work, the smell really goes around th office :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!