Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ah those blue Eyes

I always have a hard time lecturing my youngest daughter. She has a way with those big blue eyes of hers of wooing anyone. She's got her dad wrapped around her little finger, and it would seem me too at times. She was like "But but I MSNed my sister to turn off my alarm..." But she did it after her sister went to bed..

I still told her, that it wasn't much harder to disarm the alarm then it was to turn it off in the morning, to please, please disarm it. I mean she only sleeps here 4 nights a month.. I shouldn't have to always be woken up by her alarm when she's not here.

******

I'm getting excited. In 11 days I will be in Dubai, in the UAE. That's like half-way across the world.

*****

No More Fucking VAN HALEN!!! Why some groups have to get back together? Lord only knows. I never want to hear poundcake ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!