Thursday, January 25, 2007

Twice in the same week

Tonight another episode of CSI Miami. Another David Caruso moment. Stand above body, hand on hip, "Alex, Miami has a new breed of criminal." Puts on sunglasses...

UGH.

I'm still in a mood. So much work at work so little time. I managed somehow to do all my hours in 4 days. There's still so much work to do.

Hopefully Monday we can get rid of the student who's not working out. I've never seen someone work so hard at pretending to look like he's working. Funny too, two days ago, that student and the student who sits behind him were discussing a new cap he'd picked up at our boutique with logo'd products. My boss came over to see me to ask me something, and apparently they both scurried to their desks and pretended to be heavily involved with work. It cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!