Monday, January 08, 2007

I don't want to work

I want to bang on the drums all day...

It's Monday Morning and I have to go back to work. My last day was the 22nd of December. I don't really count the half day I did on Friday. I wasn't mentally there enough.

My kitchen looks really nice. It's not finished enough for me to take before/after pictures. Still have not taken all the tape down from the ceiling. Also have touch-ups to do. All the doors & frames have to be re-painted white and I have the wallpaper edge I want to put along the ceiling.

I wasn't sure of my color choices when I was first painting... I definitely prefer the dark green, but if I didn't have the pale green where I do, the rooms would be too dark and look too small.

Ok enough procrastination, must go and figure out what I want to waer. I feel so undecisive already today...

I can so tell it's a Monday. I've already stepped in cat puke and walked halfway across the house before realizing it, and I've spilled my tea on my feet and pyjama pants. Hmm also there's that low-air tire I must get taken care of today. Maybe lunch will be a visit at "Mr Lube" they put the tire that slowly lost all the air. Could be a bad install job. It's probably the 3rd or 4th time I get that with these winter tires. Maybe I have a tire with a slow leak?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!