Monday, January 15, 2007

Headache from Hell....

Of course if I bitched I had a headache to my ex-hubby and one of my ex-bf's, they would say "well it proves you have a head". Wow. I'm so shocked. I had never imagined.... :P

Anyways... I've had this headache from hell since Friday. It starts off mild early in the day and as day progresses it hits you right in the sinuses. To the point where you can't see straight. sigh. I hope it doesn't hit me at 3 or 4 pm again today. Friday was hellish. Nothing I took [tylenol, aspirin] did anything for it.

I've been camping in my room all week-end, cause my youngest daughter has the propensity for listening to stuff REALLY REALLY LOUD!!!!

Let's just say that I'm really enjoying the wireless network. :)

I weighed myself and it seems like I've put back on the weight I lost 2 years ago. Weighed 100 yesterday and 98 today.. Must be all the cheese I've been eating on and off depending on my asthma that day. My sweetie keeps mentioning Pizza and then I crave cheese. However despite putting the weight back, it's gone back on well distributed. It's not all on my tummy. My smallest pair of size 0's are a little tight. That's ok.. was the only pair that fit at some point.. it means all my slightly bigger clothes fits better now :) It beats 90lbs and feeling like I'm going to get blown away by the wind. I've always enjoyed being just around 100lbs. I mean either way I'm underweight for my height but less so at 100 then at 90lbs :)

I think it was all the work I did at Christmas, which means I put on muscle weight.. which is the best :) I think I've finally regained all the muscle I lost back in 2000 when I had the hernia and then the surgery...

Ok.. enough babbling.. really need to get ready for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!