Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Gloomy

What a gloomy day so far. Can't tell from how dark it still is, what kind of day it's going to be.

Hmm I have no idea where I was going with this now. My sweetie messaged me... and now my brain is in a completely different gear.

On that note, time for daily bathing.

Oh and all my students smell nice this time around, all seemed friendly and eager.. and one was so afraid NOT to correspond he even asked me if he could go to wash-room :) He also thanked me profusely 3 times for having taking him as a student intern. Sweet man. Maybe he was afraid he'd have a harder time getting an internship because he's black.. but I'm equal opportunity. If I like what I see I don't care your color.

Ok.. really off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!