Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yes! Good morning!

This time it's the real thing.. I got the notice from purolator yesterday when I got home, they tried to deliver the laptop. I was almost fuming earlier yesterday when my HW guy at work, showed me the exact same model of laptop as mine, who hadn't arrived.. Cannot wait to pick it up... :) Have not decided whether I will pick it up before work, at lunch or after work. I'm just too giddy.

In the end my ex-hubby changed my daughter's powersupply. And the PC is now working well. Just as well I felt so guilty :) So diappointed that daughter didn't change her PS herself.. but I'm sure the minute she mentioned about the powersupply to her dad, he offered to do it. I mean I get the feeling he has a hard time with the fact his little girls are both adults already. I've had no choice to get use to it, when they moved out of my place almost 4 years ago.

I did color my hair terracota blonde on sunday night, and moved along on my paperwork with my friends sunday.. Another couple of weeks, and this paperwork nightmare should be over....

What else.. Gotta love the blanket of snow covering everything. Feels like December in Montreal. Ok Gotta move along... even though it's really comfy just lounging around in my 'happy feet' PJ's. La Senza should be proud. I had not bought a full pyjama in years... and they got me to buy 3 happy feet ones. They are so incredibly cute, comfy and sexy. [Yeah who would have thunk it?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!