Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shoes will be my demise

I ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes today. Not that I needed
ANY pairs of shoes.

The first pair was a pair of black Doc Marten shoes, reduced at $50.00 - half price, and my size, UK 3. I mean they make a great pair of dress shoes, comfy to stand forever... and more appropriate then my 8 hole doc marten army boot ones.

The 2nd pair was some brown & pink Van running shoes. Love Van running shoes. They make them wide enough for my short little wide feet and provide arch support.


The 3rd pair, was sheer luxury, but they were some of the cutest shoes I'd seen in a long long time. I mean how could I resist. Made by tredair, some cute mary jane type shoes, with cat design.

We also stopped at Excalibur, the renaissance shop and picked up a weirdly made pentagram, with a greenish stone in it. It took me forever to decide whether I would take one with a red stone, pink stone or green stone. It's pretty sweet. Made by a Quebec artist called Patricia David with old horseshoes. Kinda neat. Not a metal I can put to touch my skin but over clothes, this unique type of pentagram looks awesome.

Will have to take both girls shopping on St Denis. Eldest wanted new pair of Docs and youngest would have loved the funky 'punk' clothes in the store we went in. Especially the plaid pants and the funky plaid skirts. Heck if they had my size I would have bought a plaid pink/brown skirt and wore them with brown tights and the Vans :) [And I would have looked like a teen!]

Debbie got her 20 hole Doc Marten boots that go all the way up her leg. Of course she will be bitching each time she puts them on and takes them off. Already my 8 hole docs take forever to put on. But admittedly, I knew this guy Jason who had I think 14 hole docs, that he wore, made him look so incredibly sexy.

Yeah I have really bizarre tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!