Sunday, December 24, 2006

Much ado about nothing

I'm always super moody at this time of the year. Dunno what it is about the time between my birthday and Christmas, but it takes little to set me off and make me pissy. I had a mood swing at my eldest on Monday over very little, and again on Thursday I had a mood swing on my sweetie.

Thankfully my eldest has 19 years of experience with my mood swings, and didn't take it personally, and my sweetie, well he's just very patient... so I don't think he took it personally either.

Sometimes though I'd rather just crawl under a rock and stay there until the mood passes. Sadly I can't do that with work, I can't tell boss "I'm not coming in the next two weeks I'm just too volatile". :P


I did receive this week for my birthday a really nice pendant on a chain from my sweetie. A spiral dragon pentacle. It's really sweet. :) Been wearing it ever since. Makes me feel closer to him.

Pixie and I are going to curl up under a warm blanket and take a nap now :) He's half sitting on me, half asleep purring up a storm.. and it just makes me want to cuddle and sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!