Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm torturing my cats....

So because I've been working on my kitchen I've been keeping the cats in the basement. There's 3 rooms down there, several chairs, couches etc. but for some reason my old bitchy 16 year old cat, Motley and my daughters cat, Lynx, must at least several times an hour, stand at the door and mieow like I was torturing them and causing them undue hardship by leaving them downstairs.

I mean there's a cat litter, food, water, toys..[and this is always in the basement...] so.. like WTF? I mean it's like they haven't figured out yet, it's MY house. And if I wanted to, I could confine them to the basement for the rest of their natural lives and no one would consider that a hardship in any shape or form. I mean even when there are people in the basement, fact I'm working in the kitchen they sit and stare and mieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow.......

I sorta get Lynx. He's new to the house. THe other cats still give him dirty looks...

Earlier today, I noticed Lynx was lying on the 7th step and Motley was also on the 7th step at the other end hissing at him. Like what? The stairs aren't big enough for the both of you? Suck it up! Besides she's been hissing at all the other cats today. Since she's the only female, I know they're all saying "Oh geeze, is she PMSing AGAIN?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!