Tuesday, November 28, 2006

No sugar added candies

I'm in love. With no-sugar added candies. I mean I can't eat dozens in one sititng because it's still too much sugar, but I can eat several in one day..

They were on sale at Jean-Coutu yesterday. Bought 5 bags. 2 of the Mint & Cream, 2 of the Strawberry & cream, and 1 of a mixed bag, which also includes, peaches & cream.

Now I have stashes at my desk at work, in my car and at home in the box under my laptop. Should any smoking craving hit me, I'm armed and uh.. sugared...

You still don't want to mess with me... :P

Sigh.. another dentist appointment this morning. Hopefully today is the day I get the caps on my 2 teeth. At least he's not supposed to freeze me today.

Time to make the donuts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!